четвъртък, 2 януари 2014 г.

Michael Schumacher Quotes


1. Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.

2. I didn’t have statistics in my mind when I was racing. It was always a consequence – a nice consequence. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t the reason I was racing.

3. I will do everything I can to bring the Number One to Ferrari. The whole team and all the fans deserve it.

4. If you look right from the beginning of the season I’ve been very competitive.

5. I always thought records were there to be broken.

6. I know what I am, and what I have to do in my profession, so I can handle the pressure. It’s the way I think.

7. People get excited around me and behave differently than they would normally. I don’t feel different from anyone else, except that I drive a racing car round in circles faster than somebody else.

8. I have what you might call the South Pole and the North Pole. I have my team and my work, which I do on one side, and I have my family and my home on the other side. Both have nothing really to do with each other.

9. I like to share my life, and spend time with someone I love. That has worked 100 per cent with my wife.

10. My kids are not known, and I think that is very important. So far they have lived a normal life, and will continue to do so. I feel they should have the possibility to live a free life without the burden of fame I have created.

Няма коментари :

Публикуване на коментар