четвъртък, 30 януари 2014 г.

10 Quotes About Health




Food for Thought: The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Strengthen Your Desire! Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra ~

He who gets up one more time than he falls, makes it through...

Determination today leads to success tomorrow!

Quitting is NOT an option.

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

Start doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you'll be doing the impossible!

My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today.

In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest! --Henry Miller

Няма коментари :

Публикуване на коментар