вторник, 7 януари 2014 г.

Valentino Rossi Quotes


I have won on Honda and Yamaha so maybe it is interesting to win with a third team, Ducati, who are Italian.

Unfortunately, Sete had a problem, which was bad luck for him because he should have been on the podium. Anyway, this is a good win for me and now I just need one more for the title. But it is not over yet.

Our bike worked really well when we went to Qatar for pre-season testing so we hope that this will be the case again.

I lost control of my bike. I was in second and fell to ninth but was able to get back to second place and pick up some important points.

The bike gives me a good feeling. Also the engine is very smooth in acceleration so I'm happy. And it's just the first day, we have another two days and we hope to do good work.

For sure, it's possible to win the championship. There's always more pressure than normal, but we try to win this race like we do in other races.

It's great to equal Mick's record but the numbers are not the most important thing today because this win was a great emotion after my problems with the crash in the first race and some vibration problems with my new bike.

They've made some modifications here over the last couple of years including resurfacing, bigger run-off areas and better curbing,

So, 11 victories is fantastic and always race in this track is different, is magic, ... I win a lot of times here, a lot of important races for my career and I love this track.

In my opinion we are at the limit now, and 17 races is really too much. With all the testing that we do now, it means we're always on the bike and it's quite difficult.

To be honest I didn't expect Casey to be so strong at the beginning of the season and he is doing a very good job on the Honda.

For sure tomorrow will be difficult. We are still struggling with stability and grip.

I would have probably stolen cars - it would have given me the same adrenaline rush as racing.

Once the races begin it's more difficult and there is never that much time for testing.

Няма коментари :

Публикуване на коментар