понеделник, 3 февруари 2014 г.

Funny Weight Loss Quotes – Diet Quotes



“The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” -Marvin Phillips

“I’m the same weight now as I’ve always been-even before having children-but I have to say there’s been a redistribution of the flesh!” Francesca Annis

“Those who indulge, bulge.” Anonymous

“Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.” Anonymous

“I recently had my annual physical examination, which I get once every seven years,
and when the nurse weighed me, I was shocked to discover how much stronger the Earth’s gravitational pull has become since 1990.”- Dave Barry

“I’m fat, but I’m thin inside. …There’s a thin man inside every fat man.”- George Orwell

“The cardiologist’s diet: If it tastes good, spit it out”. –Author Unknown

"Sport is the best way to loss weight, but the green coffee bean works great also. "- Anonymous

Няма коментари :

Публикуване на коментар